Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - New Member

Author: John King
Posted: Mon 11th Oct 2010, 21:13
Yes welcome John, do come to the Lakes, which really is the best place of all ;-)

The LDWA bunch are a great and varied group of individuals when out in the Field (so to speak), but just a little reticent when it comes to Forums etc.

Enjoy your trips and don`t forget to say hi should we meet
John
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Mon 11th Oct 2010, 21:05
Local Group: Mid Wales
Welcome John, I am sure you will enjoy many outings over the countryside and meet some "interesting" personalities on the walks!! Don't forget to come to Wales, best place of all. Matt.
Author: Linda Bright & John Goodwin
Posted: Mon 11th Oct 2010, 16:04
Local Group: Kent
Hi I am John a new member,and I got into walking this year when I did Hadrian's Wall in 5 days,living in Dover so practised on the White Cliffs.I have also walked Sandwich to Hastings and reverse over 3 days (The Cinque Ports Walk) looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law