Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Fitness & Repair.

Author: Roy Turner
Posted: Thu 2nd Sep 2010, 12:11
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Hi Chelle,
Thanks for that, have got some and will try on the 50ml/er see what happens.
Hopefully i should'nt need it as i get fitter, time will tell !
A
As i can put a face to your name i'll make myself known next time i meet-up.
Thanks again,
Regards, Roy.
Author: Michelle Armour
Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010, 21:57
Local Group: Norfolk & Suffolk
Hi Roy. I've found arnica pills helpful. Its a homeopathic remedy for bruising. i take before, during (every 3hrs or so) and after if needed (but usually not!) There is also a cream althou i've never used it. Because its homeopathic your not supposed to take other medicene with it as it lessens the effects but i have used on hundreds and had little or no muscel aches after- unfortunately it does nothing for blisters. Available in good chemists.
Chelle
Author: Roy Turner
Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010, 9:50
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Not haveing been around much these last 8/9 months due to repairs, (new hip joint) i entered the 27ml Elsecer Skelter my longest to date & finished in 7-1/2hrs feeling reasonable.
Being long in the tooth, 70yr old i awaited reaction.
This arrived the morning after in the form of,very sore & stiff, lower back, hip & thigh muscles, for a couple of days.
My query, therefore is, can any of you guys out there suggest a lotion, cream, muscle rub whatever, that works & alleviates this.
I have now entered the 50ml Rotherham Round, hopeing to qualify for next yrs 100, so may be in dire need of your recommendations !!!!!!!
I await your words of "WISDOM" !! Roy.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law